In this episode, we chat with China marketing expert Ashley Dudarenok. In 2011 Ashley established Alarice International, a social media agency that offers creative marketing solutions for China and in 2016, she and her team launched ChoZan, a membership platform for China-focused marketers. She has been featured in a variety of well-known magazines and online publications and has been invited to speak at many of China’s top business and marketing conferences.
I discovered Ashley through her weekly YouTube videos where she teaches people the ins and outs of social media marketing in China.
In this episode with Ashley we cover a lot of ground, she gives concrete tactics sharing the steps brands can take to identify the right influencers for their campaigns, the advantage of working with micro-influencers, what is Alibaba’s concept of New Retail and how will it affect the future of influencer marketing, and her predictions for social media and influencer marketing trends in 2018.
Guest: Ashley Dudarenok
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleygalina/
- China marketing blog: www.AshleyTalks.com
- YouTube Channel: www.YouTube.com/AshleyTalksChina
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alarice: http://alarice.com.hk/
- Chozan: https://chozan.co/
- Instagram: @Ashley.lina
Host: Lauren Hallanan
- Website: www.laurenhallanan.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lauren-hallanan/
- Instagram: @laurenleren
Mentioned in the Episode:
Influencer Platforms and Agencies:
- PARKLU: http://www.parklu.com/
- Robin8: http://robin8.net/
- Newrank: https://www.newrank.cn/
- Weiboyi: http://www.weiboyi.com/
Alibaba’s New Retail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9p5jaiOxD8
Thanks to our sponsor PARKLU: www.parklu.com
If you like this podcast and know someone who might find it interesting, please share!