In this episode, we chat with David Gulasi, one of the most famous foreign influencers in China. In early 2016 a video he created went viral and, fast-forward to today, he now has over 8 million followers in total across multiple social channels and has worked with tons of huge brands including Dove, Huawei, Volkswagen and Fisher Price.
David and I discuss:
- His content creation process
- The future of live streaming
- Why he prefers working directly with brands (as opposed to agencies)
- Why brands need to stop micromanaging influencers
- How his move back to Australia has impacted his career as an influencer in China and his plans for the future
Guest: David Gulasi
Host: Lauren Hallanan
Mentioned in the Episode:
Where are we Going Dad? 爸爸去哪儿？– a hit Chinese reality TV show
Thanks to our sponsor PARKLU: www.parklu.com
For additional information and show notes head over to www.chinainfluencermarketing.com
If you like this podcast and know someone who might find it interesting, please share!