This week I recorded another solo episode in which I discuss several trends that I’ve been seeing over the past couple months as well as some concerns I’ve been hearing from influencers. I also answer a question I’ve been getting a lot lately and share a new research tool.
Feel free to skip around, here are the topics I cover in order from beginning to end:
- Is influencer marketing still hot in China?
- New daigou search tool
- Influencers increasingly frustrated by the monetization of Weibo and Meipai
- 15-second vertically shot videos the latest content trend
- New gamification features on line streaming apps
- Another crackdown on live streaming content
- Ecommerce live streaming
Host: Lauren Hallanan
Mentioned in the Episode:
Daigou search tool:
More about daigou:
About Weirenwu, Weibo’s sponsored post platform:
Recent announcement about live streaming:
Ecommerce live streaming:
- How to Use Live Streaming to Sell on China Ecommerce
- 3 Must-Use China Live Streaming KOL Campaign Tactics
- Attention all shopaholics: Now you can shop online and watch live streaming at the same time
Thanks to our sponsor PARKLU: www.parklu.com
For additional information and show notes head over to www.chinainfluencermarketing.com
If you like this podcast and know someone who might find it interesting, please share!