In this week’s episode we chat with Matt Brennan, co-founder of China Channel, creator of the Chat conference, and a well-known speaker and expert on all things WeChat. I realized we hadn’t covered WeChat that much so far on the podcast so I wanted to have Matt on to give us the rundown.
- How brands and influencers can be using mini programs
- WeChat’s improved search features
- What is the Brand Zone?
- Will WeChat start to monetize influencer campaigns like Weibo and Meipai have?
- How foreign brands and tourism boards can be better utilizing WeChat
- WeChat saturation and how to grow an audience on a mature platform
Guest: Matthew Brennan
- Website: https://chinachannel.co/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-brennan/
- Podcast: http://chinatechtalk.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mbrennanchina
Host: Lauren Hallanan
- Website: laurenhallanan.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lauren-hallanan/
- Instagram: @laurenleren
Mentioned in the Episode:
Thanks to our sponsor PARKLU: www.parklu.com
For additional information and show notes head over to www.chinainfluencermarketing.com
If you like this podcast and know someone who might find it interesting, please share!