In this episode we learn all about ecommerce live streaming from Liyia Wu, the founder and CEO of ShopShops, an interactive, livestream global marketplace that connects retailers and brands directly with Chinese cross-border shoppers.
In this episode we discuss:
- What is Shopshops and how does the business model work
- Why live streaming is an excellent way to sell products
- Their audience demographics
- Key traits of a good ecommerce live streamer
- The technology and preparation behind each stream
- There’s no better way to build close connections with your audience
- The future of the Chinese ecommerce live streaming industry
Guest: Liyia Wu
Host: Lauren Hallanan
More About Shopshops and Ecommerce Live Streaming:
Thanks to our sponsor PARKLU: www.parklu.com
For additional information and show notes head over to www.chinainfluencermarketing.com
If you like this podcast and know someone who might find it interesting, please share!