Over the past couple of years, China Influencer brands have emerged as 11.11 Singles Day sales powerhouses.
But it was this year that they really proved themselves.
For the first time in 11.11 Singles Day history, China Influencer brands broke into the top ten best-selling female fashion stores. By the end of Singles Day 2017, a total of 6 Influencer-run stores made it into the Top-30. Out of those six, four made over 100 million RMB in 11.11 Singles Day sales.
More China Influencer Brands 11.11 Singles Day Sales Stats:
- Within the first 10 minutes of Singles Day, revenue from stores managed by the blogger incubator 宸帆 reached a combined 100 million RMB. Within two hours, sales reached 200 million RMB.
- Within the first 30 minutes of Singles Day, Taobao stores run by famous Influencers Zhang Dayi and Cherie stormed into the Top-10 in the entire women’s apparel category. This was the first time Influencer-run stores have done that in Singles Day history.
- At the end of the day, 6 influencer stores made it onto the ranking of the Top-30 female apparel stores. That’s three more than last year.
- The Influencer-run store “ANNA IT IS AMAZING” ranked 7th overall in women’s apparel and Zhang Dayi’s store “吾欢喜的衣橱” ranked 8th.
- Four Influencer brands made over 100 million RMB:
- “ANNA IT IS AMAZING”, “吾欢喜的衣橱”, “钱夫人家雪梨定制” and “大喜自制独立复古女装”
Read the rest of the article here:
China Influencer Brands Crush 11.11 Singles Day Sales